October 15, 2009
The October 2009 Issue of Comparative Connections is available online:
- Regional Overview: Promises Kept, for Better and for Worse
- U.S.-Japan Relations: Interpreting Change
- U.S.-China Relations: Strategic & Economic Dialogue Sets Agenda for Cooperation
- U.S.-Korea Relations: Bill’s Excellent Adventure
- U.S.-Russia Relations: Missiles of September
- U.S.-Southeast Asia Relations: The United States Is Back!
- China-Southeast Asia Relations: Myanmar, South China Sea Issues
- China-Taiwan Relations: Temporarily in the Doldrums
- North Korea-South Korea Relations: On the Mend?
- China-Korea Relations: China’s Nuclear North Korea Fever
- Japan-China Relations: Old Issues Greet a New Government
- Japan-Korea Relations: Japan’s New Government: Hope and Optimism
- China-Russia Relations: Market Malaise and Mirnaya Missiya
- Australia-East Asia/U.S. Relations: Australia Adjusts to New Realities