Pacific Forum is pleased to announce its partnership with Analyzing War.
Analyzing War is an online magazine platform that is published by SWi Analytics, a California limited liability company that is dedicated to advancing knowledge and informed understanding of Indo-Pacific security and order. Their most recent issue (November/December 2021) includes expert commentaries on how great power competition ends in the military, economic, and geopolitical realms:
- Treasury Bonds and Renewing an Economic Impact by Alvin Camba, PhD & Louis Pascarella
- Competition over Cooperation by Ekaterina Koldunova, PhD
- Comprehensive Versus Partial Power: Not-so Great Power Competition and its End Destination by Stephen Nagy, PhD
- The Russian Navy in the Indo-Pacific by Joshua Bernard Espeña
- War Termination Among Nuclear-Armed Powers in a Maritime Context by LCDR Steven Wills USN (Ret), PhD
Click here to view the latest issue.
We look forward to sharing the next issue, which will be released in February 2022, and future Analyzing War publications with Pacific Forum’s readership in the future.